This is a going to be a little bit of an everything kind of blog, so here we go!
I finally made the plunge and applied for Seminary! I will hopefully hear from them within the next month. If I get in then/hear from them soon, I will start class in January. Oh BOY!!!!!
I have new Bubbie pictures which I will include with this blog(and I think that means that I'm winning the picture war Cal!)
Last but not leaast...I have been reading a new book called Jesus Calling and Wow! I find that more and more throughout the day, I think back to what I read and find a sense of peace and clarity. Amazing what happens when you are aligned with God. :)
I think that pretty much covers most things in my world to this point.
Well Drum roll please.....HERE is Bubby!

Bubbie likes to run off the couch and have you catch him so this is him prepping himself for his next big fling. Oh to trust like that!

If you ask Bubbie how big he is this is his response "SO BIG!" Then we all have to clap and make a fool out of ourselves...ok ok maybe we like to do that anyways. :)

Bubbie hard at "work"...well at least his kind of work. :)

My new desktop photo.
Ohh the life of an Aunt! Not much else could top that!
I finally made the plunge and applied for Seminary! I will hopefully hear from them within the next month. If I get in then/hear from them soon, I will start class in January. Oh BOY!!!!!
I have new Bubbie pictures which I will include with this blog(and I think that means that I'm winning the picture war Cal!)
Last but not leaast...I have been reading a new book called Jesus Calling and Wow! I find that more and more throughout the day, I think back to what I read and find a sense of peace and clarity. Amazing what happens when you are aligned with God. :)
I think that pretty much covers most things in my world to this point.
Well Drum roll please.....HERE is Bubby!

Bubbie likes to run off the couch and have you catch him so this is him prepping himself for his next big fling. Oh to trust like that!

If you ask Bubbie how big he is this is his response "SO BIG!" Then we all have to clap and make a fool out of ourselves...ok ok maybe we like to do that anyways. :)

Bubbie hard at "work"...well at least his kind of work. :)

My new desktop photo.
Ohh the life of an Aunt! Not much else could top that!


1 Comments:
You can only win the war if the other side is still fighting. Since I already posess vast superiority by sheer numbers, and by total cuteness per niece, the conflict is pointless. Victory is already mine. :-D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home