Monday, November 14, 2005

Not sure what to say

So I have been sitting here wondering what to put on my blog-I am not void of things to talk about but I guess the main thing is that I want to guard and protect myself from sharing to much or something that should be talked about face to face or in AIM. So it is a fine line I walk; I think most walk. I love sharing my life with people and being in community with people but there has be a select few that I share more with, instead of sharing with everyone. So maybe that is what I will write about-this fine line I am walking :). In the past few months as many of you know I have been going to counseling and figuring out me and who I am. Now with that I have come to realize a lot about me and who I am becoming. I now realize that in the past I needed people to fill the voids in my life and I needed them to make sense of me instead me figuring it out. I needed someone to make me feel ok. Now I'm not saying that all of that was wrong, but I will say it was unhealthy and unrealistic for me to put those kind of expectations on people. Now I find myself working things out more internally or if I can't work it out I share them with my counselor and she helps me to process things in a more healthy way. So with this new found sense of self I want to just listen and redevelop the old friendship that I've had. I miss some of them dearly and hope and pray that they will be made new in God's time. But along the same lines I am willing to cut ties with the things and people that need to be removed from my life. I guess at this point this has been the hardest thing for me to do. I will leave that train of thought there. Enough said. If I haven't had time lately to be in community with you please don't feel jipped, I'll be in contact soon with you. I love all of my friends and praise God for how Blessed I am to have you all in my life. (I've stopped drinking coffee, yes shock of all shocks! I know! But I would still love to hang out with you-AIM me or call me-I always make room for friends.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home