Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thought to ponder on

If someone is praying for an answer from God and He speaks to them saying X and they move on that, but the other person that is the "answer" to prayer is not sure of it yet, does that mean that it really wasn't from God for person A or does that mean that Person B needs more time process and actually see the "opportunity"?

I just had this happen to me-someone called me saying she was praying for a certain situation and God said to ask me. Now I'm not so sure what this all entails but I'm meeting with her tonight to talk about everything.

What do you all think? This is something I've wondered about for a long while. I don't have an answer to.

I know it is a bit vague but I need it to be at this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home