Holiday Shopping
Every year my dad sends his girls down to Chicago for a shopping spree-this year is no different! Ok well maybe it is a bit different, my sister and I are going, and we are going to Detroit instead of Chicago. Now you may say why Detroit? Well my step sister Diana's baby is due in January and it may not be the wisest decision to take her out of state. So we are going to where she lives. I'm still really excited about going though-I will not meet up with the rest of the crew until Saturday morning. I have a birthday party tonight for one of my closets friends-he is turning 21! Paarrrrtay! (No I won't be irresponsible or do anything that I'm not aloud to do) :)
So those are my weekend plans-I think I'll need to take another couple of days off just to reboot! :)
Well I"m off to by Levi's present at Toys R Us.
So those are my weekend plans-I think I'll need to take another couple of days off just to reboot! :)
Well I"m off to by Levi's present at Toys R Us.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home