Done.
One stop shopping or should I say many stops, but one mall. I got everyone done on my Christmas list, except my dad. What do you buy a man that literally has everything he needs or wants (or can get himself in a blink of an eye)? Here is a little insight though about my dad, and that is he is really a sentimental kind of guy. Because of that every year I rack my brain thinking about what to get him that would mean something more than just another present. I guess I want this year to be more special than years pasts because of the new beginning that has been happening between us. Any suggestions? Now back to shopping....The mall we went to was amazing! Their Christmas decorations were out of this world and must take weeks to set up. We stood looking at them, just like we were tourists, but at least we weren't taking pictures ;). It took a little longer to get home, by like an hour in a half, I was a little irriated to say the least! On the positive side though I got to talk with my sister, a little heart to heart you could say. It really got me thinking more about God and our relationship. The highlight of the trip,(and yes Kate this is for you)is when we arrived at my sisters and we saw Bubby. He got really excited and was doing his little Bubbie dance, and no it wasn't because he hadn't seen his mom all weekend, it really was for his Aunt Hannah. :) I felt bad that he didn't pay more attention to my sister, but what can I saw he gets to see her all day everyday. Aunt Hannah is more of treat. All in all it was a great weekend and I am really glad I went.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home