Small Group
Mars Hill is really big into House Churches and getting people into a smaller community of other Mars Hill attendee's. Well last night was my first time meeting my other House Church group members and it was AWESOME! I think we are all going to really enjoy eachother, and become a family that helps and encourages one another. I have been ready for this new step in my journey but haven't really been obsessing over why it hasn't happened it. Levi and Rachel (two of my dearest friends) are in the group with me (how is that for God's leading with in the group)! Needless to say I am totally excited and really glad that God has brought us all together. I am looking forward to getting to know them and be apart of their lives.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home