Concerned
I understand when someone loves you they show you in funny ways that they are concerned. Some ways are more reciptive than others. For instance sending an e-mail to me about a topic you think I am lacking in and then to top it all off with sermon notes from Sunday (because you think that is what I need to hear) is not the best way to approach this topic. I understand that sometimes writing out what is bothering you is a good way of processing, but let that be a starting point, not the ending point. In my head if you were really that concerned about me you would make more of an effort by oh let say calling or trying to see me. Not sending me an e-mail!
Growing is hard and I'm not going to lie this has been one of the most painful processes of my life but I have the hope that it will all work out in the end. Doesn't God promise that?!
Sunday got me thinking on a lot of different topics and I'm still not done processing, but there were really large steps forward. It is painfully to let some things go while others dance around in my head until ohhh lets say.....1 in the morning. I had so much scripture running around in my head I was having a hard time putting it in it's "proper" box, but it didn't seem to happen, so maybe that is good and maybe that is where I'm suppose to be at right now.
All in due time. Life is a journey and this is one more step forward.
Growing is hard and I'm not going to lie this has been one of the most painful processes of my life but I have the hope that it will all work out in the end. Doesn't God promise that?!
Sunday got me thinking on a lot of different topics and I'm still not done processing, but there were really large steps forward. It is painfully to let some things go while others dance around in my head until ohhh lets say.....1 in the morning. I had so much scripture running around in my head I was having a hard time putting it in it's "proper" box, but it didn't seem to happen, so maybe that is good and maybe that is where I'm suppose to be at right now.
All in due time. Life is a journey and this is one more step forward.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home