Vicki said this... "When the Lord brings the right one along, all the other boyfriends are just fond memories." (hope she's talking about me... as the right one, not as a fond memory... :-D )
I think time does indeed change things. I won't forget the lessons learned along the way, but Vicki's right - when the Lord brings that right person into our lives, everything else dims in comparison. Or as my Dad put it, "When you're done shopping son, get out of the store." :-)
1 Comments:
Vicki said this... "When the Lord brings the right one along, all the other boyfriends are just fond memories." (hope she's talking about me... as the right one, not as a fond memory... :-D )
I think time does indeed change things. I won't forget the lessons learned along the way, but Vicki's right - when the Lord brings that right person into our lives, everything else dims in comparison. Or as my Dad put it, "When you're done shopping son, get out of the store." :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home