Monday, October 31, 2005

2 Weeks of fun!

These next two weeks are some of the busiest weeks here at WCSG. Promotions are out this week 10 times throughout various times and locations, but that means really early mornings for me! Let's say 4:30am so I can be out the door at 5:15 to set up. Now typically I don't mind early mornings but for this week and next for that matter I am feeling the dread of 3 early days and 2 the following week. I love my job and love doing remotes, but sometimes it is really hard to roll out of bed that early! :)

So if you think of it please pray for all of us here at the radio station as this time because it is a flurry of activity and stress for all.


On another note:My nephew is walking! :) I haven't seen this yet but I'm eager to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenelle said...

ahhh... the good ole days. Nothing like a good fight with the comrex on an early morning remote...

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home