Random Question
Ok if I've told you the story this question isn't random but for those of you that don't know the story it will be kind of random....
Do guys generally talk about getting married?
I guess I kind of thought if they did talk about it it would be with their guy friends and not with a girl friend. I just have had several guys I know share with me (at really random moments) that they want to get married and they want someone to hold; a permanent roommate kind of thing.
Please let me know what you think. I find it interesting to say the least :).
Do guys generally talk about getting married?
I guess I kind of thought if they did talk about it it would be with their guy friends and not with a girl friend. I just have had several guys I know share with me (at really random moments) that they want to get married and they want someone to hold; a permanent roommate kind of thing.
Please let me know what you think. I find it interesting to say the least :).


1 Comments:
Well neither of the guys and I are dating (perhaps should have clarified that) but I wonder if this is normal...some have said it is normal with guys who are mature. Maybe that is.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home