Monday, November 13, 2006

A cute Samuel Story

This past weekend I got the privilege of watching my little man. Well as always he had one ultra cute or at least one very quotable moment. And here it is.....

While I was playing with him he got sidetracked, as boy do, and he found his little felt bible characters. My sister and Andy do bible story's using a little felt board and felt characters to teach Samuel the bible stories....oh the good ole' days of Sunday school and felt characters...but anyways he looks at me and then looks at the women he is holding up and says "Hannah". I looked at him and said "Is that really Hannah?!" He looked back at the little character and said "Hannah." Clear as day, that's what he said. So I being the smart Aunt Hannah decided to ask Samuel what my name was, well that was an easy one, because he promptly replied "Aunt Nananna." Indeed I am Aunt Nananna and I wouldn't want to be anything else!

Well to top off the post I'm posting some cute pictures of my little man.

Samuel and I

Samuel with Aunt Nananna's Sunglasses
sunglasses

Until later.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenelle said...

super cute little guy.

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My 2 year old niece was just visiting, so I saw her again (it had been 9 months). She's so adorable, and says "thank you Louie" after I gave her anything, or helped her with something (I could learn some manners from that girl). Kids are so cute, but especially in this age when they're just learning to talk. :)

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home