Levi and Rachel's Wedding
I'm not going to say a lot because I'd rather post pix's instead-Fun was had by all and it was a beautiful wedding.
Starting with the Rehearsal dinner

A Toast by Ebiri

Pre-bachelorette Party

The Wedding Party at Charlie's Crab the day of the Wedding

Getting Ready

Picture Time

Bridesmaids at Starbucks 1/2 hour before Ceremony (that's whole other story)

Wedding

Cutting of the Cake at the Reception

Well that pretty much covers it. Their off on their honeymoon and then setting sail to North Carolina to live.
Starting with the Rehearsal dinner

A Toast by Ebiri

Pre-bachelorette Party

The Wedding Party at Charlie's Crab the day of the Wedding

Getting Ready

Picture Time

Bridesmaids at Starbucks 1/2 hour before Ceremony (that's whole other story)

Wedding

Cutting of the Cake at the Reception

Well that pretty much covers it. Their off on their honeymoon and then setting sail to North Carolina to live.


2 Comments:
The jewelry!! Where's the jewelry???
Um... I mean... Um... Nice pictures. :-D
Hey Hannah, I just wanted to let you know that Sunday morning will be Zach's last sermon at Trinity, and he's going to be leaving next Wed. for CA.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home