Thursday, September 28, 2006

I should really get better at blogging

It has been way to long and there has been way to many things to go over. I could do it briefly, but in all honesty I would rather just start where I'm at now and push forward. So here we go! :)

Today I went with my sister, brother n law, and Samuel to see an ultrasound of the newest little Visser, can I just say how absolutely amazing that is, WOW! The way you can see the ribs, the heart chambers, and the spine it was incredible. Totally surreal.

The cutest thing about the afternoon was that Samuel (who did not have a clue what was going on) said, as he looked at the screen "Dog" in a asking tone of voice. We all chuckled and said, "No baby"....needless to say it was way cute. But really when is Samuel not. ;)

I am going away for the weekend and looking forward to that, I'll update next week Lord willing.

Ohhh and don't forget to wish Katie Happy Birthday Monday! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenelle said...

the first of many questions that your nephew will have. Hopefully "can we send him/her back?" will not be one of them!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home