Something to say finally! :)
I know I know, it has been to long since I've last posted, but in my defense I honestly haven't had anything to write, but now, now I have something, actually quiet a few somethings!
Amazing I know.
Lets start with the first and most important news I got this weekend. I'm going to be an AUNT again!!!! My sister is expecting again and I'm sooooo excited, for those of you that know me well you know that my nephew is my boy. I spoil him royally and I would do just about anything for him. Who knew being an aunt could be so rewarding and so much fun, and he isn't even 2 yet! :) I can't imagine what another little goober will do to me! :) I really am going to need to get another job!
Saturday my sister's in laws came down to my dad's house for some fun in the sun, and I've found that sunscreen is my new best friend. I put some on in the morning and I didn't burn at all, I know that is what it is suppose to do, but let me tell you I got some great color instead of becoming uncomfortable in my burned skin. During the day I attempted to knee board, and if I can toot my own horn, which I believe I can, I got up every time I tried. But I just couldn't scoot my knees forward enough to buckle them down, so I kind of failed, but not really, at least I tried. But let me tell you that my upper body is still soar from that little deal. I am determined to not only knee board this summer but also water ski. I'll keep you updated.
Ohhh...Bambi decided to run into my car last week. She did about 2,000 dollars in damage, ouch, yeah I know. Thank the Lord for Full coverage insurance, as well as His protection over me, it could have been a lot worse. So I'm still sorting through all of that jazz.
I've started running again. Today at Lunch Mikey C. said that one of his goals was to ride to Cadillac and back this summer and I said if he trained for that I would train to do the 25K fifth/third run, we both said we would do it, so here we go.... I'm currently at 4 miles solid, but my goal before the end of this month is to be at least running 5 miles. So Saturday I'm going to push myself a little harder to get to that 5 mile mark. That should be fun!
I've started 2 small groups on Wednesday night with a group from the church I grew up in. I've known several of them for years now and it is great to be in a small group with them. I have 2 Seminarians and one that will be in Seminar before he knows it and several great girls as well to balance the group out. I find the discuss fun and interesting to see other people's points of view.
Hmmm...what else-one other thing before I finish up, I'm reading an incredible book that has really rocked my world, it is called Every Women's
Well Katie will be ticked that I blogged while she is touring Europe(but that is what you get for touring Europe Kate :)>)
Have a great day, afternoon, night (whenever you read this). Hopefully I'll blog a little more often, but as I say often I wouldn't hold your breath! :)


1 Comments:
beware of spoiled number one who has to learn to share aunt hannah with spoiled number two... It's great though.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home