Little Girl
I have recently been given an assignment to find out who I was as a little girl, sounds kind of odd right?! Well not if you know me ;). For you see I am missing large pieces of who I was as a youngster. I have very few memories of my childhood, and most where favorable ones, but what I want to remember is all of them, the painful and the joyful, I want to go back. So how do I go about this, I'm going home, back to the place where I can find that little girl, my grandma's house. For my grandma and grandpa, hold a very dear and special place in my heart, they became the only stable force when the winds blew and the waves overtook my once "normal" life. They hold the key to my past personhood, and I am excited to see what they can tell me.
So I continue down this journey of life of rediscovery and healing in hopes of finding out what makes me, me. Lord willing I will not only find myself, but I'll find the depth I'm looking for in Him, My hope rests only in what He will show me.
I'm sure I'll update this little adventure as time goes on...until later!
So I continue down this journey of life of rediscovery and healing in hopes of finding out what makes me, me. Lord willing I will not only find myself, but I'll find the depth I'm looking for in Him, My hope rests only in what He will show me.
I'm sure I'll update this little adventure as time goes on...until later!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home