Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Lot's of things have changed...or have they?

Here is a quick update on my life since the wedding...
  • Went shooting with friends
  • Tried a new church which I really liked
  • Went to Chicago over Labor Weekend, while there saw a Cubbie's game, that was fun.
  • All in all life is extremely busy and the month of September is going to fly by.
I was just thinking today what did I do when I had really close friends here? I don't know. I love them and miss them, but I have been so busy I have barely had time to breath, and my body and soul are feeling the effects.

I'll post some pictures soon.

Until later....

1 Comments:

Blogger Cal said...

So... when are you going to come visit 1st Covenant? We'd LOVE to have you spend a Sunday morning with us! Granted - it's a tad early, but still a great time! :-D

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home