Thursday, August 10, 2006

A lot of Thinking lately

Over the past several weeks I've been thinking about relationships, not just guy/girl relationships, but the overall relationships in my life. I guess below are just a few snip its into my world...so brace yourself as I tend to be a little intense or probing as I've heard lately.

The older I get the more I realize that working with people is hard, some people in your life refine you, others frustrate you, and still others are your rocks on which you can always go. Well lately I've had a little of each type of relationship in my life, although it feels more like the refining kind than anything else.

Perhaps the majority of this thinking has been induced by the leaving of two very special people in my life, which I don't doubt, but I think there is more to it. I have been spending more and more time quiet and contemplating things than ever before. You know what I found that I miss the most, God. I'm not saying I've strayed from God, I'm just saying that God is reawakening the desire within me to be with Him. Funny thing that I never thought about before is this, every women (that I know) wants to be led in a relationship and to feel like she is important to her man, well I'm no different. Even though I come across really confident, it is still nice to step in line with a guy that can lead, well on day it suddenly dawned on me why I'm I not allowing God to lead then. Why do I fight against His leading me? Isn't He the one that knows and cares about me sooo deeply? It was like a "DUH" moment. So I'm working on this one, as I'm sure I will be for life, but at least I finally realized it, or more so I finally understood what God has been showing me. Silly me.....

Well I don't have any answers and I'm still trying to figure it all out, but that's ok. I'm learning and growing, and that is what I'm most excited about.

There are many other things that are rolling around in my head, but a,)I don't have time to write them all and b.)some things are personal.

Well I'll be posting some pictures next week from Levi and Rachel's wedding and this weekends events.

Until later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home