Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I passed!

Praise the Lord I passed my class! It was a little traumatic, the class, not my grade. But I'm so glad I stuck it out! Thank you to all who supported me along the way and pushed me to follow through. Boy that sounded like a Grammy speech. ;)

Well I have had a lot of other things going on, which I do not feel or can describe in complete detail. A lot of it I "deserved" because I wasn't listening to the voice of God saying this is not it, guard your heart. *sigh* So I'm trying to come out of that and sort through the junk. It is hard to give up something that you want so deeply inside. Why do we do something that we know is not the best for us? Why are we so determined to fill the void with something temporary instead of everlasting?

But I'm not going to make this into a whoa is Hannah Blog, no on the contrary, I'm going to Celebrate! I'm thinking Starbucks with a couple of friends and then back to work! :) Or maybe I'll buy myself new running shoes, before vacation next week, or maybe I'll do something else...the possibilities are endless! :) Life is good, no Great! I am truly Blessed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenelle said...

I'm so proud of you, not for just sticking out your class, but for struggling through it to really find out what you think/believe and what the Bible really has to say.

The work and effort you put into it will have rewards and benefits in the future.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home