Why Haven't you updated...
Well I've been hearing this question a lot-and to put it honestly I don't have anything to share. Or anything to share that I want the whole world to read about. I think am on the same page with a friend when he asks "What is the point to blogging?" "Is it to share meaningless information or to become deep and personal."
Since I've finished with my Counselor I've felt less of a need and/or a desire to share everything to everyone. So that leaves me with what do I share, or maybe more likely what do I feel comfortable sharing.
I can tell you all about class, my "love" life, my super cute nephew, or my amazing youth group girls, but honestly, some of those memories I want to hold to myself. I guess in some way they become more cherished to me and to those person(s) who were involved.
I love reading everyone's blogs and what is going on in their heads...but for awhile I think this head is going to stay closed and just enjoy being! :)
Since I've finished with my Counselor I've felt less of a need and/or a desire to share everything to everyone. So that leaves me with what do I share, or maybe more likely what do I feel comfortable sharing.
I can tell you all about class, my "love" life, my super cute nephew, or my amazing youth group girls, but honestly, some of those memories I want to hold to myself. I guess in some way they become more cherished to me and to those person(s) who were involved.
I love reading everyone's blogs and what is going on in their heads...but for awhile I think this head is going to stay closed and just enjoy being! :)


2 Comments:
NO I'm saying I choose not to share as much right now. Except when we chat :).
Lots of hugs, my adopted daughter, from "Mom & Dad." Enjoy just 'being,' and know that we're here if you need us. :-D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home