Father Daughter Part 2
All Done! Friday night went really well, with only a few hicups but nothing bad. So the question I hear is Are you glad it is done? YES.
But planning will start in a couple of months for next years and Lord willing they will get easier every year.
I have heard so many incredible reports on how Dad's and their Daughters had made a connection at the event, and that was exactly what I was hoping and praying would happen. To view the event while Scott was singing "May I have this Dance" and seeing Dad's dancing with their Daughters brought tears to my eyes. Praise the Lord for His Great Mercy and Grace on this Event and on His servant.
I went out and celebrated afterwards with JB, that was an event in and of itself! :) If I get inspired I'll write about it later on, but now I think I'll just laugh about it to myself, JB is going to blog about it, so maybe I'll just link to his blog ;).
Saturday I sleep until 1:30 pm and probably could have slept longer but I had plans in the afternoon.
Sunday all day with friends at their families house, which was so nice to be at a house all day and not have to rush to and fro.
Now it's Monday and back into swing of things. Finishing up Father Daughter and gearing up for this week. :)
But planning will start in a couple of months for next years and Lord willing they will get easier every year.
I have heard so many incredible reports on how Dad's and their Daughters had made a connection at the event, and that was exactly what I was hoping and praying would happen. To view the event while Scott was singing "May I have this Dance" and seeing Dad's dancing with their Daughters brought tears to my eyes. Praise the Lord for His Great Mercy and Grace on this Event and on His servant.
I went out and celebrated afterwards with JB, that was an event in and of itself! :) If I get inspired I'll write about it later on, but now I think I'll just laugh about it to myself, JB is going to blog about it, so maybe I'll just link to his blog ;).
Saturday I sleep until 1:30 pm and probably could have slept longer but I had plans in the afternoon.
Sunday all day with friends at their families house, which was so nice to be at a house all day and not have to rush to and fro.
Now it's Monday and back into swing of things. Finishing up Father Daughter and gearing up for this week. :)


1 Comments:
Congrats on surviving another great event. I hope that the smiles and connections better dads and daughters made the work worth while for you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home