Free!
A large sigh of relief, I'm finally done! Now I can start to re-focus on other things. What you may ask? Well running 10 miles, for beginners. As well as reading, resting, and spending more time going deeper in relationships that have suffered a bit in these past months. But to top it all off I am planning on traveling as much as I can this summer. I love road trips and what better time than during the summer.
So there is a little that is going on in my world...
So there is a little that is going on in my world...


2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Running 10 miles??? I barely was able to work my way up to 1 mile (and that's been a while). I've never had any endurance though. Glad to hear you made it through the exam. :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home