The Fray
So I suddenly realized I do have something to blog about, The Fray!
The show this past Wednesday was good. I love the Fray so it was great to see them live, but there were some drawbacks, for instance the 2nd hand smoke, the distortion of the sound, and the drunken people around us.
My friend and I joked that we had both had to have smoked at LEAST 2 packs of cigarettes while being there. It was a great night with; great company, good music, and great conversation (all be it in jest most of it, but great non the less).
So that is about it-I'm saying good bye to a dear friend on Tuesday and I'm sure I'll post more on that next week.
Have a great weekend, or week, depending on when you read this. :)
The show this past Wednesday was good. I love the Fray so it was great to see them live, but there were some drawbacks, for instance the 2nd hand smoke, the distortion of the sound, and the drunken people around us.
My friend and I joked that we had both had to have smoked at LEAST 2 packs of cigarettes while being there. It was a great night with; great company, good music, and great conversation (all be it in jest most of it, but great non the less).
So that is about it-I'm saying good bye to a dear friend on Tuesday and I'm sure I'll post more on that next week.
Have a great weekend, or week, depending on when you read this. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home