Good Bye's are never easy....
Earlier this week I had to say good bye to Levi, due to the fact that he signed up to be in the Army for 4 years. So this is a big change, for everyone. I guess this means that my weekends are going to be completely different. Less money being spent that is for sure, so I guess that is a positive.
Rachel and I will still hang out, but it just won't be the same, you know. In less than 6 months they will both be gone and then I wonder what I will be doing on the weekends :). It will be interesting to see what God brings next in my life.
That about covers life at this point-I'm looking into several new life directions, none of which I feel open enough to discuss or talk about on my blog. I may talk about them if I decide to change something in my life....maybe....:)
Rachel and I will still hang out, but it just won't be the same, you know. In less than 6 months they will both be gone and then I wonder what I will be doing on the weekends :). It will be interesting to see what God brings next in my life.
That about covers life at this point-I'm looking into several new life directions, none of which I feel open enough to discuss or talk about on my blog. I may talk about them if I decide to change something in my life....maybe....:)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home