Bullet Points
I figure bullet points would work the best to get everything out, so here we go....
- Father Daughter Banquet is this week, and I'm not really stressing about it at this point, so that it good :).
- I am all done with counseling , unless I want to go back for check ups, so to speak.
- Lent is going well. Sunday the vision of what I am doing and striving for became a little more clearer.
- I met with my old Pastor to talk about my theology class and had an absolutely wonderful time talking and learning and searching scripture with him. It was so much what my soul needed and desired.
- I've been running myself into the ground, so much so that I am constantly forgetting things and feeling numb about most things.
- Last but not least rekindling old friendships into a deeper and more meaningful relationships.


1 Comments:
If going back is too Trinity, I'm all in favor. :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home