Friday, February 03, 2006

Bubbie

Do I ever get tired of talking about him, NOPE! :)

Last night I got to watch my little goober again, we played with blocks, chatted on the cell phones, and read a book. Then it was time for bed. We rocked for awhile which is his normal bedtime habits and he would look up at me every once in a while and smile and wiggle around like he was doing the Happy Dance. I just laughed at him, which I know doesn't really help the situation of going to sleep. I finally put him to bed, and 2 hours later he woke up crying, which isn't uncommon if he had pooed. So I went to change his diaper and saw that the rash, that I was informed of before my sister left, was still there in full force. He was screaming by the time I finally got him all cleaned and baby butt paste on his tush. I felt so bad I wish I could fix it for him. I know it isn't a big deal,b but in the world of Aunt Hannah it is because he is my little guy and I don't like to see him hurting. So I started rocking with him again and it took a little while to get him calmed down and back to sleep again. Poor Bubbie. I called this morning and his rash is all gone. So that is good.

My weekend is jammed packed!

Today is my dad's birthday so he is taking us to Ichiban.
It is a great restaurant, they cook in front of you and fun is had by all. So happy birthday dad!

Saturday-I'm going to Homecoming at Cornerstone, I'm hoping to see Biz, I haven't seen him since he has gotten back from Germany. Then Barlow Girl, Jadon Lavik show at Sunshine, I'm only stopping by I because I don't really have a desire to see the whole show.

Sunday-Church and SuperBowl party at my place. Super geeked, not really, but I'll watch the commercials. ;)

Sometime in there I need to squeeze in homework. Hopefully tonight before Dad's birthday dinner, that's my hopes at least.

Have a great weekend all! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Ree said...

My sister & I are going to Shangi Hai Ichiban for my birthday. I've never been but I'm super geeked!

- Stacey -

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home