Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Day 2 of Early Morning Workouts

Well yesterday I went running with Amanda and found that I was so full of energy and felt so good from it that I decided I was going to make it a habit.

So this morning 5:55am the ol' alarm clock sounds and my day begins :). I'm glad I ended up getting up early to work out because I missed the heaviest of the snowfall, and in my car any amount of heavy snow turns out to be a bigger adventure than I originally planned for! :) But can I just say that I hate the Elliptical Trainer. Man a living that things kicks my butt everytime I work out on it. I am definitely feeling it the ache in the old muscles today :).

I am not working out tomorrow morning just because I need a little rest but Thursday morning I'll be there bright and early again! :) Of course not on Friday because Shallon comes to work out with me on that day.

Ahhh....the joys of getting in shape. I have been kind of toying around with the idea of training for the 25k River Bank Run. I'm just toying with that though. It takes a lot of time commitment and a lot of energy. I remember last year when I was training for it, man my body was tired most days. I'm not sure if that is the best or most effective use of my time at this point. But if anything I can run the 5k, which is only 3 miles, so that is no big deal.

I will definitely keep you updated though :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home