Unsure
Sometimes words seem to fail in certain situations to truly qualify what I really want to say. It has been a black Wednesday in light of certain changes. All I can and will say is my heart is truly burdened and sad for all involved.
One other note- even though there is a blackness that surrounds today God has given me a special gift that has brightened my day a bit. Over the last few weeks I have been wrestling with a couple of issues, and the one that has been laying on my heart more than ever is a lack of intimate and real connections with people. So as I do everyday I made my way to Starbucks.(Not hoping this would fill the void of course J) I know several of the staff that work there, because of my daily trips and today I saw one of my closer Starbuck’s worker. I haven’t seen him in awhile and we got to talking like we normally do, and in one instant he spoke right to my core of what I have been feeling. It made me smile and think to myself Women sometimes think men are clueless and don’t understand, but in that one moment he really understood and I didn’t have to explain anything more than what I had said. I love moments like that. These moments are sometimes few and far between, but when they do come it is always great to acknowledge them and thank God for them.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home