Week #2
I did it, I successfully made it into week #2 of excercising early! :) It was a little rought this morning, but man once I got in the gym I was in the zone. I did 2 and half miles this mornning and I could have gone further, but time wouldn't let me. It was great! Yeah I know crazy but you talk to me when you get the runners high and tell me that it isn't a little bit addicting! :) Although I missed my running buddy this morning I'm sure she has a really good "excuse" for me :).
My weekend was nice. I finished my reading for class, one of my papers, plus got a good start on the other paper that's due. It was a really good to get so much out of the way. These nexts two weekends are going to be crazy busy, but fun crazy busy, so I won't have time to devote to homework. Look at that that I'm becoming a little more responsible! My mom would be so proud ;).
Other note: I had a really good talk with a friend last night, we hadn't gone out since before Christmas so it was nice to catch up and talk for like 5 hours, yes I'm being serious 5 hours! I guess we had a lot to cover.
Good times~
My weekend was nice. I finished my reading for class, one of my papers, plus got a good start on the other paper that's due. It was a really good to get so much out of the way. These nexts two weekends are going to be crazy busy, but fun crazy busy, so I won't have time to devote to homework. Look at that that I'm becoming a little more responsible! My mom would be so proud ;).
Other note: I had a really good talk with a friend last night, we hadn't gone out since before Christmas so it was nice to catch up and talk for like 5 hours, yes I'm being serious 5 hours! I guess we had a lot to cover.
Good times~


2 Comments:
Hey, I'll be your excercise buddy next week if you want. :-D I'm not into running so much, but I'll go with you and do some weight machines, ride the bikes, climb the wall, among other things. :-)
Yeah come join me. I hear Monday's and Wednesday's are good days for you to come. ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home