Friday, January 20, 2006

Boys

I am so sick of men that are spineless! I have had more friends talk to me about guys and how they are not stepping up to the plate. All of these guys in one way or another is playing the field of freedom and/or of other women. Explain to me why guys feel like they get their cake and eat it too!

Girls don't work on that level and I guess that is just another large differance between men and women. Maybe women romanticize relationships to much, but what is wrong with having hope that one day a man will actually step up and take the lead. That a man will not be afraid to walk alongside of her and say I'm here no matter what.

Yes I understand many, if not all of us gets our understanding of what a man is and what a women is from culture but I don't think that excuses us.

I'm sorry for all of you guys that are reading this and thinking what did I ever do to her. It isn't you, it is just something long time in coming. Plus it helps to vent and write out what I'm feeling, because in some way this does effect me, I'm friends with them and I've experienced this pain as well.

I know eventually with walking by faith this will all work itself out but man a living you gotta wonder how much longer it will take. There are days I wish for more and others I'm content where I am at. Some days the old self esteem takes a beating and others where you feel Gorgeous and the most precious women! I guess you never realize how good life is until you have come threw the valleys.

All in God's timing and not ours will the guy situations be taken care and then our lives will be experiencing new tests of faith and trust. :)

Maybe this is one more way of God asking me "Do you trust me?" To this I must respond "I do Lord, but I need your help to trust you more!"

4 Comments:

Blogger FaithChristine said...

For "Frodo!!!!!!!!!" :-)

12:32 PM  
Blogger Jenelle said...

Difficult lessons, but often God saying... "he wasn't the one I had for you." What I tell my Junior High girls about boys their age really applies to all ages - "Boys are ucky, men are good, it's just a matter of telling the difference between the two."

1:51 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I often think that as well, that he isn't it then and whoever "gets to keep me forever" (in the words of a dear sweet Keith) will be able to walk the extra mile and I for him as well. It all takes time and there really is no formula you can follow.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Stacey Ree said...

AMEN!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home