Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Posting

So I was reading another person's blog today and something occurred to me, which I will be elaborating on.

I know most of us know the individuals that read and post on our blogs and some of the blog post are in "secret" code. But I wonder who do you really post for?

To me it seems that some people post so that their crush will read it and take notice of what is going on in their lives. Some post random comments that mean something to them. Some post about daily life and others posts are deep and thought provoking. I guess this is the greatness of blogs. In a way you can hide behind your words and become who ever you want to be. I've done it and I'm sure many others have as well. But even in my blog postings I have to censor what I say and keep it somewhat casual. This frustrates me because it is my blog, but there are just some things, quiet frankly that I don't want others to know.

We all think we are so clever sometimes, but mostly it comes across as bluntly obvious who you are really directing that post to. It makes me laugh sometimes because of that fact.

So why are you posting? Are you hiding behind something or someone? Are you trying to make your crush take notice? Or just to blow off some steam. I guess all reasons are good in their own way.

I'll crank up a little Rosie Thomas-Clear as a Bell-and get back to what ever it was I was doing before I started this posting. : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Ree said...

depends on my mood.... Hey if Jon reads my blogs and takes notice then WAHOO!!! I'd be SUPER happy. but he just has more important things to do than to read my random... normal Stacey... off the wall... sometimes mindless... thoughts.. hahahaha

The rest... is just beacause I'm just that insane. :D

- Stacey -

11:38 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

For the whole world to see your genius, nice Kate! That's funny.

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home