Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Relaxation

I think that this past week off was the absolutely best week off I've had in a long time. Usually when I have vacation I get antsy and want to come back to work, but this past week was a lot of sleeping, lounging, and hanging out with friends.

Katie and I got some good quality friend time in. It was great having her back and hanging out like we use to do. I'm not sure if it would be better to have her come back for one week and then have her leave again or for her to come back when everything is done and really be back and not have to say good bye again. For now I'll say it was good to have her back and I missed our girl talks! :)

I met up with Zach while he was here as well. I think it was the first time in a really long time that we really talked about his past and what he thinks is coming up next in his life. Seminary is really good for him. He is really starting to come into his own. I'm really excited to see that. If Katie comes back home and goes out to Cali for Seminary I'm going to fly out and visit both of them. I keep hearing Cali is such a great place. I think I will have to visit it. :)

I played a bunch of games and just enjoyed being. It is always hard to come back to work after such a great time off. It was almost like Honeymoon.

So the big question everyone is asking "Did you make any New Year's Resolutions?" Nope and Yes. I am continuing on with the prior goals I had and tweaking them more and making them more something that will become apart of my every day life. So did you make any New Year's Resolutions?


So back to work and back to "reality". It is good to be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home