All Moved in
Well it was one of the fastest moves I've ever been apart of but in less than 3 hours we had me moved into my new apartment! I am all moved in and "settled". Kind of odd having roommates again but I think that we will all get along really well. Kim doesn't move in until the end of October but we all met today for coffee so that was fun. We will have a blast after we get over the awkardness of living with someone new. I have my own room so that is good that I have a space that I can go to if I need a break from everything.
There is more to tell but a friend just dropped by so away I go! :)
There is more to tell but a friend just dropped by so away I go! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home