Hard to explain
I was talking to my mom today and she was asking me how "everything" is. How in the world do you respond to something like that. I knew to some degree what she wanted to know and sometimes I just don't want to talk about. Like you talk and talk and talk and nothing gets resolved or it does on one end but not the other end. Since I've started counseling I've had an immense amount of clarity brought into the picture. The things I once deemed SO important aren't as big anymore and the things I had no idea existed are now the things I find myself daily trying to work through and make things work. I guess I get tired of talking or spilling everything to everyone, and that is ok, maybe even better (for me and everyone else).
Yet I find I still long for companionship at a deeper level. I guess it will come but in time. No I'm not talking about a boyfriend (tired of that topic as well) I'm just saying someone that connects on a deeper level than where I"ve been lately. That to will come-God's timing. That's a life long lesson that won't go away. :)
Yet I find I still long for companionship at a deeper level. I guess it will come but in time. No I'm not talking about a boyfriend (tired of that topic as well) I'm just saying someone that connects on a deeper level than where I"ve been lately. That to will come-God's timing. That's a life long lesson that won't go away. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home