Monday, July 11, 2005

Exams

For all of you in eager anticipation of how I did on the first half of my Theology Class, I passed! One more exam to go and then I'll be done. Please Pray that I do well on my last exam. I"m pretty anxious about it.

In other news-my weekend. Once again I'm sure you are all just at the edge of your seat in anticipation, but here is the long end and the short end of it, I had fun. Boy was that descriptive! ;)

I went to Chicago yesterday and man a living it was a really long night or should I say early morning, going to bed at 2am and getting up 5 hours later is not conducive to chipper Hannah. *Yes Cal I have a partial pumkin stem still* But it was worth it. We all had a blast, but I'm definitely ready to crawl back into bed. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home