I'm Done!
I finished my last exam today and I'm about 95% sure I passed the test/class! I"m so excited to be done! I feel like I"m floating on cloud 9-that and a wonderful meeting this morning. :)
So now I have so much more free time! Running here I come! 10 miles is my goal-let's see if I can achieve it. Cal and Vicki keep me motivated in the evenings to go and run. I"ll keep you all updated on that as my mileage either progress's or decreases's. I need new shoes but those are expensive so I'll have to save a bit more before I"m ready to invest in a new pair. I have probably 50 or so miles on my shoes now. That will do me for at least 2-3 weeks.
Stay tuned for possible party details...
So now I have so much more free time! Running here I come! 10 miles is my goal-let's see if I can achieve it. Cal and Vicki keep me motivated in the evenings to go and run. I"ll keep you all updated on that as my mileage either progress's or decreases's. I need new shoes but those are expensive so I'll have to save a bit more before I"m ready to invest in a new pair. I have probably 50 or so miles on my shoes now. That will do me for at least 2-3 weeks.
Stay tuned for possible party details...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home