Walking lightly....
I'm trying to not say to much, but also give enough detail in this next blog, without going into all the details. Boy is that a hard balance.
Well July 7th has come and gone and for those of you who know me well it was a successful day. Early but successful! :) Tears where shed (gotta love smearless make-up, I went to work and still looked good!) and confusion lifted. It isn't to often that you find someone that you connect with immediately and they are safe. Now the word safe brings a whole new meaning to my world as of late, I have never been surrounded by safe people, it seems like a lot of people are really off kilter that I'm attracted to. But this new person is safe and wonderful, just what I've been looking for.
So I've turned the corner and I'm walking lightly ahead and waiting on the Lord to show me what He has in store next. I know it is going to be great because it can't get to much worse ;).
I'm not sure if I'm going to keep updating on this topic but it is a really large aspect of me and my life so I may or maybe you'll notice a difference. Quiet a few have noticed a difference already. Whatever I decide life is moving forward with hope and anticipation.
Well July 7th has come and gone and for those of you who know me well it was a successful day. Early but successful! :) Tears where shed (gotta love smearless make-up, I went to work and still looked good!) and confusion lifted. It isn't to often that you find someone that you connect with immediately and they are safe. Now the word safe brings a whole new meaning to my world as of late, I have never been surrounded by safe people, it seems like a lot of people are really off kilter that I'm attracted to. But this new person is safe and wonderful, just what I've been looking for.
So I've turned the corner and I'm walking lightly ahead and waiting on the Lord to show me what He has in store next. I know it is going to be great because it can't get to much worse ;).
I'm not sure if I'm going to keep updating on this topic but it is a really large aspect of me and my life so I may or maybe you'll notice a difference. Quiet a few have noticed a difference already. Whatever I decide life is moving forward with hope and anticipation.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home