Bubby
What a way to be greeted, when my sister opened the door, to see my bubby all smiles and ready to play. So that is exactly what we did. We made the rounds to the bathroom, where he loves to put his face against the toilet seat and make a nananananan noise all the while pounding the top cover with his little paws. Now I ask myself could we have a musical genius on our hands *wink* probably not, but he sure does enjoy the bathroom.
But one of his favorite toys right now is his car. *That is my kind of man, a true lover of cars, and might I add a real nice mobile he has* I put him on his car and immediately he started his engine vvrrrroooo vrrroooo vrroooo (in bubby language) and I started laughing because that was the first time I'd ever heard him do that. We tooled around the dining room past the t.v and stopped at the glass window, made a tight turn right (because we all know that that kind of car has a tight turning radius) and made our way past the kitchen table and back to the "garage".
What a wonderful end to a wonderful day.
Check out our wonderful evening pictures below.


But one of his favorite toys right now is his car. *That is my kind of man, a true lover of cars, and might I add a real nice mobile he has* I put him on his car and immediately he started his engine vvrrrroooo vrrroooo vrroooo (in bubby language) and I started laughing because that was the first time I'd ever heard him do that. We tooled around the dining room past the t.v and stopped at the glass window, made a tight turn right (because we all know that that kind of car has a tight turning radius) and made our way past the kitchen table and back to the "garage".
What a wonderful end to a wonderful day.
Check out our wonderful evening pictures below.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home