Thursday, June 02, 2005

Job Well Done!

Isn't it amazing how a few good words of encouragement will lift you up and make you feel like a million dollars!

I just wonder why in the world we don't do it more often, give words of encouragment to eachother, that is. I realize that some peoples' "love language" is not words of encouargement, either to give or receive, but I do believe that a kind word goes a lot further in achieveing change than negative words.

So today and everyday may we encourage one another to move forward knowing that we "are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, so let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." Hebrews 12:1

Keep the Faith!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cal said...

And, oh what a race you and Vicki were running last night, while pushing my chair! :-) Fun walk in the park - thanks for going with us!!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home