Bubby
So "early" this morning 7am, I got the wonderful opportunity of watching my nephew aka bubby or Samuel. It was fun and I covet that time with him! It is amazing how fast they grow. It truly feels just like yesterday he was born and he is already crawling and finding new things in his world that he finds wonderful and exciting. This morning I laid a blanket down on the floor for him put him on his stomach, because he was tired and cranky and needed to take a nap but all he did was "cry" and "protest" at one point I walked over to him and laid on the ground in front of him and I was just looking at him and how absolutely amazing it is how he was formed in his mothers womb and how unique and beautiful he is! I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I just sat and marveled. He was just looking at me as well trying to figure things out about his weird Aunt Hannah. :)
But frankly I love that little guy more than anything and would do anything for him. Can you image what I"m going to be like when I finally have my 11 kids. Just kidding! But seriously-it is a great correlation with us and God and how much He loves us. Kind of gives you the willies just thinking about it.
Well that's all for now!
But frankly I love that little guy more than anything and would do anything for him. Can you image what I"m going to be like when I finally have my 11 kids. Just kidding! But seriously-it is a great correlation with us and God and how much He loves us. Kind of gives you the willies just thinking about it.
Well that's all for now!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home