Saturday, May 14, 2005

Greetings from Nashville!

HeyYa'll,
Thought I'd be authentic and send you a cute Tennessee greeting. We arrived safely yesterday around 4 and just hung out, nothing to exciting....

But today! Oh man! I saw to famous people, one at Tamera's graduation and the other while we were walking around downtown.

First thing first-Tambo's graduation....it was really nice and her family is great. They were filling me in on all sorts of information about a kid named Jesse Dunn. Well for those of you who do not know Jesse Dunn, like myself, here is a little background on him. His dad is Ronnie Dunn of Brooks and Dunn(country music big shots). Needless to say we were all looking around to see if we could find Ronnie Dunn, but to no avail. We meet up with Tambo after graduation and she said that she saw Ronnie Dunn downstairs, so we all went downstairs, for the food that was served, of course :) and I got to see RonnieDunn! It was a really cool thing to see him there. His hair was a little wild and he looks just like his picture, imagine that! :)

The second sighting was when all of us were at the cross walk and up comes this man and I looked at him and thought to myself goodness does he look really familiar, well come to find out as I was going through the roledex in my mind of faces, it was Mark Schultz. Now I realize that for most this isn't that exciting and I've even meet him but I think it was much more interesting to see him in his home town. I just keep saying that is Mark Schultz and everyone was like who and he turned around and waved at me....It was very cool!

So what other fabulous things are in store for the rest of the trip you may ask, well Pancake Pantry tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I'm not sure. After all it is vacation! :)

I miss you all and I can wait to come home right now but I know when it is time to leave I"ll be ready.....

For those of you who knew my little fears about traveling...I'm ok right now. Tired but ok.

I'll send more your way soon...please leave comments as it is a small connection to home. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cal said...

Glad you're having a nice time, dearheart! We say 'hi' to your apartment every time we drive past it. :-)

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home