Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Delayed Gratification

In a society of now and instant everything, I've been finding it increasingly hard to sit back and say to myself wait for it.

It seems like all of the things that are the best for you take the most time to cultivate. I wonder how many things I have missed or messed up because I have not been willing to wait. I know this brings about many other questions and thoughts but for me it is like all or nothing. When in fact many things can not be that way. They are in the gray area, I"m beginning to think that the gray area is where God lives on some things, it causes us to seek him and find true healing.

There will always be issues that don't get resolved right away, there will be temptations that I won't win, but I"m learning that grace really does cover.

I wonder where I will be with these gray area's a month from now. Will I surrender to God and let him truly take a hold of my heart and heal the deep issues that I am discovering. This is a journey I have been on for many years and Lord willing will find the true healing I need and desperately want!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home