(mis) Understood
It seems to me that some peoples good intentions are viewed by other's as an inconvience or bother. So is there ever a balance between the two?
So a relationship is coming to an end and like many others I'm not ready to let it go so I try to hang on for dear life. I don't understand why I can't just "play it cool". I guess there are many thoughts that are running threw my head. Many that I don't want to say. So here is what I will say, life is hard and life is complicated but most of life is only worth it when you have someone who is willling to be there with you.
I know I should say that God is that person but He isn't at this point, not to say I'm not taking small steps towards fixing it, I am, but it all takes time.
So a relationship is coming to an end and like many others I'm not ready to let it go so I try to hang on for dear life. I don't understand why I can't just "play it cool". I guess there are many thoughts that are running threw my head. Many that I don't want to say. So here is what I will say, life is hard and life is complicated but most of life is only worth it when you have someone who is willling to be there with you.
I know I should say that God is that person but He isn't at this point, not to say I'm not taking small steps towards fixing it, I am, but it all takes time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home