Monday, January 01, 2007

My year of First's

With a New Year here, we often here about New Year's Resolutions, because of that theme I thought it would be good to have my own spin on this New Year. What is the spin you may ask? Well I have labeled 2007 as my year of first's. There are so many thing I want to accomplish in this year that I've never done before. Below is a small, not yet complete, and not yet fully published list.

  • My first time staying in California on Vacation
  • My first time going on a Cruise
  • My first time running a 25k
Ok so there are just a few, I have other more personal ones that I don't feel comfortable sharing with the world.

Do you have any goals? Anything you thought to yourself I can't possible do that...well why not try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home