Baby Zion
He is finally here!
Zion Leviticus Ebiri Nkugba born Wednesday December 6th . 9lbs 5oz. 22inches long. See cute pictures below.
Me and Zion

Close up of Zion

One more with us...check out his little chubby cheeks!

I am an Aunt again....how weird! A little surreal when all of your friends are having kids and you are sooo far from it! That's ok though because that just means I can love them and then give them back. ;)
Zion Leviticus Ebiri Nkugba born Wednesday December 6th . 9lbs 5oz. 22inches long. See cute pictures below.
Me and Zion

Close up of Zion

One more with us...check out his little chubby cheeks!

I am an Aunt again....how weird! A little surreal when all of your friends are having kids and you are sooo far from it! That's ok though because that just means I can love them and then give them back. ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home