Good Bye
This week has been my week of good bye's.
The largest good bye was to my grandfather Saturday morning. Most everyone knows already that my grandfather passed away and I appreciate(d) the thoughts and prayers over the last few days. To sum everything up for those I haven't talked to the visitation and funeral were really exhausting, beautiful but really exhausting. In all honesty I don't think that I'm even close to being caught up on rest. So my big plans this weekend are resting and refreshing myself in the ways that I know are healing for me and those ways are reading and totally clearing my schedule, in order to calm myself down and process. So that is what I've done and will be doing. So Lord willing I will come back Monday morning awake and ready to tackle another week.
The next good bye was to my friend Levi-I got a good bye call from him today saying that today was the day he is being shipped over sea's to fight the war on terror. Kind of surreal to know that less than 12 hours away there is a war where people are dying and lives are forever being torn apart. Please continue to pray for our service men and women as this seems to be effecting so many.
Otherwise I'm good. :)
Until next time-
Hannah
The largest good bye was to my grandfather Saturday morning. Most everyone knows already that my grandfather passed away and I appreciate(d) the thoughts and prayers over the last few days. To sum everything up for those I haven't talked to the visitation and funeral were really exhausting, beautiful but really exhausting. In all honesty I don't think that I'm even close to being caught up on rest. So my big plans this weekend are resting and refreshing myself in the ways that I know are healing for me and those ways are reading and totally clearing my schedule, in order to calm myself down and process. So that is what I've done and will be doing. So Lord willing I will come back Monday morning awake and ready to tackle another week.
The next good bye was to my friend Levi-I got a good bye call from him today saying that today was the day he is being shipped over sea's to fight the war on terror. Kind of surreal to know that less than 12 hours away there is a war where people are dying and lives are forever being torn apart. Please continue to pray for our service men and women as this seems to be effecting so many.
Otherwise I'm good. :)
Until next time-
Hannah


1 Comments:
I'm sorry, but I hadn't heard at all about your grandpa. Was he on your Father side?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home