Cali
I had a fantastic time in Cali. I can't even begin to describe how much fun I had. Lots of talking and meeting a bunch of new people and not to mention learning how to play Euchre. It was great, I can't wait to go out again.
Below are some pictures of my time.
A cute Picture of Me and Kate at the Beach

A great Beach scene

Emily and Katie helping me cook for our 16 guest coming later that night.

Left to Right starting with Me (Johnny, Steve, and Adam) we are all playing Euchre but of course the good guys won and clearly that means Steve and I. :)

Well that pretty much sums it up, and if a picture is worth a 1,000 words then I've written over 4,000 words, and that's plenty I'd say. :).
Below are some pictures of my time.
A cute Picture of Me and Kate at the Beach

A great Beach scene

Emily and Katie helping me cook for our 16 guest coming later that night.

Left to Right starting with Me (Johnny, Steve, and Adam) we are all playing Euchre but of course the good guys won and clearly that means Steve and I. :)

Well that pretty much sums it up, and if a picture is worth a 1,000 words then I've written over 4,000 words, and that's plenty I'd say. :).


2 Comments:
Dang! I had just managed to get the Travel Bug to leave me alone for a while, and then I see this! ARRGH!
Great pics! And I'm SO glad you had a wonderful time!!!
Glad you had a good time and learned Euchre. It's a skill I think all people should learn :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home