Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Another one bites the dust!

So after 3 test I think I have finally figured out how to study for Moody bible exams *roll of the eyes* man I wish I would have figured that out before.

Thank you for praying...one more to go. I'm going to try and finish it this week but a few engagements have come up that I must attend so I may finish next week Tuesday instead.


In other news...
I've started the process of going to seminary school here at C-stone. I'm not sure yet if I"m going to attend in the fall or start in the winter. All things to plan out work wise and money wise.

I'm also looking at creative ways to cut back and I"m think of getting a roommate, not that I"m real excited about that at all, but it would help with the financial burdens that will be coming my way.

I'm starting a new leg of my journey soon or July 7th to be exact, but I"m not going to go into detail about this over my blog, kind of a sensitive subject (readers think to themselves wow she does keep some stuff private). :)

Well that's all for now...I'll write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home