Thursday, June 30, 2005

An amazing night!

I had an absolutely amazing time last night and Zach did as well. Although I lost at mini golf the converstation we had was amazing. I'm not going to bore you all with the details of the converstation and frankly I don't need to share what we talked about ;) but it was great. It was really nice to talk with a guy again and to discusss life and what not. He is a great guy.

After lunch today I even got a voice mail from him saying that he would love to go out again, so we made plans for Saturday night. Why not you know! :)

It's going to be a great weekend. Not only do I get to leave early today to spend time with my family but I get a four day weekend! That will be the best part. Although I don't really have any big plans for the 4th, but who knows, at this point anything could happen. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home