Test Day
So here it is finally Test day number 1 out of 3. I have religiously studying to do well on this test. I have been consumed with getting this class done and done before July 1st, which is a reasonable expectation in my estimation. I figure if I just push really hard to finish then that's it I'm done and don't have to worry about it anymore. So I'm spending quiet a bit of quality time in our library here on Campus, funny thing is is that when I actually was a full time student here I didn't spend this much time actually studying in the library (it was more of a social place to be).
I want to say Thank you for all of you that have been praying I really have noticed a HUGE difference, Praise be to God for His Grace and Mercy. Please continue to pray that I can continue to focus and not be side tracked.
I want to say Thank you for all of you that have been praying I really have noticed a HUGE difference, Praise be to God for His Grace and Mercy. Please continue to pray that I can continue to focus and not be side tracked.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home