Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Feeling like doing something Crazy!

Do you ever have days where you just want to go off and do something wild and crazy! Man a living is today one of those days! It is like I get so much pent up energy that all I want to do is go crazy. I don't really have one thing in particular that I would do but I do have things that I wouldn't do like getting a tattoo. Those don't really impress me at all.

I'm not sure what I do...maybe go for a long drive and not have a destination, yes I know that isn't that wild and crazy, but the idea of freedom and no strings attached are a good thing. I've never really been a risk taker but there are moments where I feel I could go and do whatever I wanted just because.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cal said...

Road Trip! Road Trip! Road Trip! Road Trip!

Ikea, here we come!!! WooHoo!!!!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home